All Students must have a State Approval Letter in order to enroll in the Act 235 Class.
To receive an approval letter, the applicant must complete the following:
-Application, Background Check & Fingerprints
Register online at: www.psp.pa.gov
(See Directions Below)
-Psychological & Physical Examination
Completed at our facility (831-33 Ellsworth Street Philadelphia PA 19147)
Next Available Date
Sunday July 15th, 2018
(we accept cash or credit)
After the applicant has completed the Application,Background Check, Fingerprints, Psychological, and Physical Examinations, he or she will then receive the Act 235 State Approval Letter in their email.
After the applicant has received his or her State Approval Letter, he or she can sign up for the next available Act 235 Class.
(See Course Dates under Pennsylvania Act 235 Course tab)
How to Complete the Application, Background Check & Fingerprints
1. Go to www.psp.pa.gov
2. After the first paragraph, you'll see this - All Act 235 certification actions are available on the Applications Page- Click on Applications Page
3. On this page, scroll down and click on Basic
4. On the basic application page, scroll down and click on TACS System
5. On the training and certification page, fill in the area under the Public/Guest Users section
6. Once the applicant pays and submits their application, they will receive an email from IdentoGO with further instructions and a link to set up a fingerprint appointment
What seperates us from the rest ?
1. Classroom, skills & tactical rooms, shooting range, and doctors examination room
Everthing you need to complete the process, in ONE convenient location!
2. All students enrolled in our program receive a private lesson for only $35.00,(normally $65.00)
3. All students enrolled can purchase a one year membership for only $80.00 (normally $180.00)
4. All students receive a "take home" study manual for the entire course
5. Two classes to choose from every month (weekdays or weekends )
6. Security company and group discounts available